- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Developing mobile applications by using React Native.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as OAUTH and JWT token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.